The upcoming six-issue crossover series, Harley & Ivy Meet Betty & Veronica promises to bring the best of both Gotham and Riverdale’s most infamous dysfunctional duos together for the first time — and the moment couldn’t be more opportune. With the hit CW live action TV series Riverdale confirmed for a second season, and Harley Quinn’s 25th Anniversary just over the horizon, the cross over cosmos is definitely shifting into alignment. RELATED: DC Reveals Harley Quinn 25th-Anniversary Logo The project brings Harley’s co-creator Paul Dini ( Batman: The Animated Series ) together with Marc Andreyko ( Love Is Love , Batman ’66 Meets Wonder Woman ’77 ) as writers, with DC Comics Bombshells artist Laura Braga on art. CBR spoke with Dini and Andreyko on the Comic-Con International show floor to get the latest details on the story, the process, and what fans of both DC and Archie comics can expect to see CBR: We know a little bit about Harley and Ivy Meet Betty and Veronica already — we know that Veronica’s going to potentially be kidnapped? Marc Andreyko: Well! There’s a plan to kidnap her…[ laughs ] Oh! So there’s definitely something happening there, huh? Can you […]
About The Author
- Marshall (2017): Early Years Of A Genius Legal Giant
- That’s One Small Step For Man One Giant Leap For Mankind Literary Device
- What Part Of The Brain Is Responsible For Thinking Reasoning And Memory
- Sequence Of Writing – In Order Or Not?
- The Meyerowitz Stories (New And Selected) Movie Review: The Best Adam Sandler Film In A Decade