‘The important thing is to never let someone be guided by the opinion of one’s contemporaries, to continue steadfastly on one’s way, without letting oneself be either defeated by failure or diverted by applause.’ __Leonard Bernstein Not sure if this is the right place for this AD. (couldn’t find any other place on CL.!) My name is B.K. Khatib I’m an artist & a writer. I’ve been a library/ bookstore hopper, instead of a bar hopper, for years… I collect very old/ rare books (mostly art books.) I’m 46, retired last year for medical reasons. I now have time to pursue my art and writings. Not sure what would / will make me serious money first, ART or BOOKS? The world is full of pessimism and negativity. For that reason; I have cut from my life all the negative belittling friends who don’t want me to succeed. Why? Well; they have no talent except working from 8-4 or 9-5, breed bunch of kids, and posting constant pictures of their beautiful substandard families on social media for everyone to see, day and night. I know, now I’m judging them. Well it’s about time. There are books written about silly and […]
About The Author
- Marshall (2017): Early Years Of A Genius Legal Giant
- That’s One Small Step For Man One Giant Leap For Mankind Literary Device
- What Part Of The Brain Is Responsible For Thinking Reasoning And Memory
- Sequence Of Writing – In Order Or Not?
- The Meyerowitz Stories (New And Selected) Movie Review: The Best Adam Sandler Film In A Decade