When 18-year-old Aranya Johar inaugurated the Lights! Population! Patriarchy! event (a celebration of Laadli’s 12th anniversary) on 9 June 2017, everyone listened in rapt attention as she performed her powerful piece on gender. Called Brown Girl’s Guide to Gender , the spoken word performance has previously gone viral on […]
About The Author
- Marshall (2017): Early Years Of A Genius Legal Giant
- That’s One Small Step For Man One Giant Leap For Mankind Literary Device
- What Part Of The Brain Is Responsible For Thinking Reasoning And Memory
- Sequence Of Writing – In Order Or Not?
- The Meyerowitz Stories (New And Selected) Movie Review: The Best Adam Sandler Film In A Decade