Courtesy photo Janna Beatty gives client, Lori Bruns, a color analysis. Beatty is an image consultant and owner of Color 1 Associates makeover studio in Waco. The two women put their heads together and produced “Quintessential Style: Cultivate and Communicate Your Signature Look.” The book has won several awards since its publication in 2014. Most recently, the book was awarded a 2017 Independent Press Award. Beatty is an image consultant with more than 30 years of experience, and owner of Color 1 Associates makeover studio in Waco. White is a former teacher and professional writer from Temple. The two met through a mutual friend and have known each other for nearly 10 years. Their friendship moved them to co-author a book that would convey ideas Beatty had been teaching her clients throughout her years of experience. “My clients are amazing,” said Beatty. “And I hadn’t worked with women before I got in this industry, and women are so nurturing and so sharing. And when I got to someone’s closet they would all think they had problems that were uniquely their own. Occasionally that was true. But what I learned from working with them is that there isn’t a solution […]
About The Author
- Marshall (2017): Early Years Of A Genius Legal Giant
- That’s One Small Step For Man One Giant Leap For Mankind Literary Device
- What Part Of The Brain Is Responsible For Thinking Reasoning And Memory
- Sequence Of Writing – In Order Or Not?
- The Meyerowitz Stories (New And Selected) Movie Review: The Best Adam Sandler Film In A Decade