Gary Gershoff/NMPA National Music Publishers’ Association CEO David Israelite (left) honors Pharrell Williams with the NMPA’s Centennial Songwriter Icon Award. At today’s National Music Publishers’ Association annual meeting in New York, NMPA CEO David Israelite said that the organization’s number one goal is to get the music publishing out […]
About The Author
- Marshall (2017): Early Years Of A Genius Legal Giant
- That’s One Small Step For Man One Giant Leap For Mankind Literary Device
- What Part Of The Brain Is Responsible For Thinking Reasoning And Memory
- Sequence Of Writing – In Order Or Not?
- The Meyerowitz Stories (New And Selected) Movie Review: The Best Adam Sandler Film In A Decade