Definitions Vocabulary Every Day The Day Words Today’s Word of the Day is compunction. Learn its definition, pronunciation, etymology and more. Join over 19 million fans who boost their vocabulary every day. The 2017 Blogging Ideas to Grow your Audience. Pretty Words Love Words Beautiful Places Beautiful Words Romantic Words Gives Me Hope A Tattoo A Quotes Quotes On Beauty Swedish Quotes Strawberry Fields Strawberry Patch Strawberry Wine Strawberries Cool Words Stress Vocabulary Beautiful Words Love Words Pretty Words Beautiful Words Definitions Of Words The Strokes Hip Hop Quotes Heart Failure Listening To Music Word Meaning I can’t believe i never knew the definition of this word until now. See more Piece Of Cakes English Vocabulary Word Play Writing Twist Language Great Words Love Words The Day FOOFARAW (n.) [foo-fuh-raw] a great fuss or disturbance about something very insignificant See more Favorite Words Favorite Things My Favourite Greek Mythology Quotes Definitions Of Words Dictionary Definitions Teen Dictionary Personal Dictionary Definition Quotes It has a name! See more Vocabulary Walks Grammar Writing Words Languages Beautiful Words English Travel Punctuation Bimble: walk at a leisurely pace See more Origin: 1955-60; < German Schatzi (orig. dial., especially Swiss G), equivalent to Schatz […]
About The Author
- Marshall (2017): Early Years Of A Genius Legal Giant
- That’s One Small Step For Man One Giant Leap For Mankind Literary Device
- What Part Of The Brain Is Responsible For Thinking Reasoning And Memory
- Sequence Of Writing – In Order Or Not?
- The Meyerowitz Stories (New And Selected) Movie Review: The Best Adam Sandler Film In A Decade