Bloodsail Admiral Over 9000! Legendary! Mechagnome Elemental Lord The Unstoppable Force Titan Super Saiyan Sparkle fights demonic centaur, this week on Discovery Family! Titan None actually. Or at least we have no way of knowing what that language is or was. Most likely mankind developed the ability for language long before we started actively using it for serious communication. Before language there was a kind of proto-language, or pre-language that exists in that nether region between just animal sounds and gestures and language, it doesn’t exactly have lexicon, syntax, or grammar but it isn’t just animal calls either. Language likely developed independently among the proto-language using humans as we spread about and thus emerged independently. If there was one single Proto-World as its sometimes called, then its likely impossible for us to ever know what it was like because the method by which we reconstruct language families relies on comparative triangulation among surviving or testable daughter languages. So like using Sanskrit, Latin, Old Irish, Greek and Old Church Slovanic and Avastan we were able to construct Proto-Indo-European since it was clear these languages all had a common ancestor. If P.I.E and say Semetic had a common ancestor it was […]
About The Author
- Marshall (2017): Early Years Of A Genius Legal Giant
- That’s One Small Step For Man One Giant Leap For Mankind Literary Device
- What Part Of The Brain Is Responsible For Thinking Reasoning And Memory
- Sequence Of Writing – In Order Or Not?
- The Meyerowitz Stories (New And Selected) Movie Review: The Best Adam Sandler Film In A Decade