Last week I was at one of the most unusual and stimulating events I’ve attended in a long time – a workshop on “ Variation and universals ” organized by Roberta D’Alessandro and Marc van Oostendorp , bringing together syntacticians and phonologists, macrotypologists and microvariantionists, and generativists and linguists […]
About The Author
- Marshall (2017): Early Years Of A Genius Legal Giant
- That’s One Small Step For Man One Giant Leap For Mankind Literary Device
- What Part Of The Brain Is Responsible For Thinking Reasoning And Memory
- Sequence Of Writing – In Order Or Not?
- The Meyerowitz Stories (New And Selected) Movie Review: The Best Adam Sandler Film In A Decade