Fox Today is Father’s Day, and in honor of all those who have impacted our lives, we would like to take some time to thank more of the men who helped raise us — well, the fictional ones. Many of us grew up with a favorite dad from movies or television — and though it may seem silly, they taught us enough lessons that they are worthy of their own “ Happy Father’s Day” shoutouts . To the men who raised me, whether they knew it or not, I wish you a very happy day! Here are some of the very best fictional Dads, expanding on our list of TV dads we want to thank . Dan was loud, hilarious, and always straight forward. Though he could have a bit of a temper problem, he worked hard for his family, loved them as the individuals they were, and was always extremely supportive (and intimidating). George Banks , Father of the Bride If you don’t also want Steve Martin to be your husband and/or some kind of pivotal figure in your life, you and I are not the same kind of person, my friend. George Banks is the best dad; […]
About The Author
- Marshall (2017): Early Years Of A Genius Legal Giant
- That’s One Small Step For Man One Giant Leap For Mankind Literary Device
- What Part Of The Brain Is Responsible For Thinking Reasoning And Memory
- Sequence Of Writing – In Order Or Not?
- The Meyerowitz Stories (New And Selected) Movie Review: The Best Adam Sandler Film In A Decade