Me (and) Me is author Alice Kuipers’ latest book. Kuipers will be a presenter at the 2017 Saskatchewan Festival of Words as well as the Sage Hill Teen Writing Experience. Photo courtesy Matt Braden Award-winning author Alice Kuipers to be one of the presenters at the Festival of Words Author Alice Kuipers had to learn the hard way how to deal with rejection. In fact, she has accumulated many rejection letters over the years. “If I could talk to my teen self and say, ‘You know what? This is actually going to be something you’re doing. You’re going to be able to make your living as a writer,’ I would give myself a little hint: It’s hard work in terms of there’s a lot of rejection,” she said. A decade after starting to write seriously, she had her first book published in 2007 with her young adult (YA) novel, Life on the Refrigerator Door . Since then, the award-winning author has published four other YA novels, two picture books and she has a chapter book set for release next year. “Sometimes people don’t like what you do. People aren’t always interested in what you’re doing. Letting go of all […]
About The Author
- Marshall (2017): Early Years Of A Genius Legal Giant
- That’s One Small Step For Man One Giant Leap For Mankind Literary Device
- What Part Of The Brain Is Responsible For Thinking Reasoning And Memory
- Sequence Of Writing – In Order Or Not?
- The Meyerowitz Stories (New And Selected) Movie Review: The Best Adam Sandler Film In A Decade