By: DrFredbear924 April decides to visit her favorite place at night, Freddy’s. When she does, she looks at the lifeless animatronics and walks up to her favorite, Toy Chica. She opens her eyes after April touches her and she asks, "Why aren’t you smiling, darling?" Smile for Me A Shadow Toy Chica Short Story (For /u/ShinyRuban on Freddit) The lights flickered down the hall. A little girl’s laugh was also heard. The door to the ‘Parts and Service’ was wide open. It was letting out the cold air from inside. The girl pranced out of the darkness of the hall and into the light. She wore a white silky dress with a black bow hanging down from the back of her hair. Her name was April Levy. She loved to sneak her way out of her house and come to Freddy’s at night. However, not too late because the night guard comes out at twelve. Her favorite character from this magical world was Toy Chica. Toy Chica smiles so much that it could make the whole world smile if they just visited this place. A smile so bright that it is even brighter than the sun. April walked to […]
About The Author
- Marshall (2017): Early Years Of A Genius Legal Giant
- That’s One Small Step For Man One Giant Leap For Mankind Literary Device
- What Part Of The Brain Is Responsible For Thinking Reasoning And Memory
- Sequence Of Writing – In Order Or Not?
- The Meyerowitz Stories (New And Selected) Movie Review: The Best Adam Sandler Film In A Decade