Described by the New Yorker as ‘the greatest American novel you’ve never read’, John Williams’ work has been championed by John McGahern and many other writers John Williams: his ability “to write so faultlessly of that most difficult subject, sex, and sexual love” impressed John McGahern The novel Stoner […]
About The Author
- Marshall (2017): Early Years Of A Genius Legal Giant
- That’s One Small Step For Man One Giant Leap For Mankind Literary Device
- What Part Of The Brain Is Responsible For Thinking Reasoning And Memory
- Sequence Of Writing – In Order Or Not?
- The Meyerowitz Stories (New And Selected) Movie Review: The Best Adam Sandler Film In A Decade