Hardcore narratives With almost 30 books to his name, Canadian author Chris Walter has carved himself a niche market as the prolific monster of sleazy sardonic street pulp. With his roots in the late-’70s Winnipeg punk scene, the 57-year-old Vancouver-based novelist made a serious attempt to trade in a […]
About The Author
- Marshall (2017): Early Years Of A Genius Legal Giant
- That’s One Small Step For Man One Giant Leap For Mankind Literary Device
- What Part Of The Brain Is Responsible For Thinking Reasoning And Memory
- Sequence Of Writing – In Order Or Not?
- The Meyerowitz Stories (New And Selected) Movie Review: The Best Adam Sandler Film In A Decade