Tubelight Movie Review: Salman Khan and Matin Rey Tangu in a film still Cast: Salman Khan, Sohail Khan Zhu Zhu, Matin rey Tangu, Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub, Om Puri Director: Kabir Khan Rating: 1 star (out of 5) First things first, it’s great to see Om Puri one last time. Puri was one of the very finest actors our country ever produced, and Kabir Khan’s Tubelight marks his last filmed performance. Sure, he looks like he’s walked straight off the logo for Kentucky Fried Chicken, and is given trite platitudes to mouth instead of actual dialogue, but it’s still wonderful to watch him chew on watermelon and tell us how faith can move mountains. In fact, say I, we should all be grateful to Khan and Tubelight for illustrating to us just how true it is that dear Mr Puri is, indeed, now in a better place. In Hindi movies, every Khan has his day. Kabir’s came two years ago with the emotionally impactful and highly effective Bajrangi Bhaijaan , which I enjoyed thoroughly . This time, it’s Sohail Khan’s turn, and he gets to outshine his celebrated brother simply by keeping a straight face. Tubelight is a Salman Khan […]
About The Author
- Marshall (2017): Early Years Of A Genius Legal Giant
- That’s One Small Step For Man One Giant Leap For Mankind Literary Device
- What Part Of The Brain Is Responsible For Thinking Reasoning And Memory
- Sequence Of Writing – In Order Or Not?
- The Meyerowitz Stories (New And Selected) Movie Review: The Best Adam Sandler Film In A Decade