War for the Planet of the Apes moview review: One of the finest blockbuster trilogies comes to a thrilling, sombre conclusion, thanks to Matt Reeves direction, and Andy Serkis’ great performance. If War for the Planet of the Apes doesn’t get Andy Serkis an Academy Award nomination, then we must rally the troops, and like a bunch of apes, protest till they start firing arrows at our sides. Director – Matt Reeves Cast – Andy Serkis, Woody Harrelson, Steve Zahn, Amiah Miller Rating – 4.5/5 Fifteen years ago, a virus called the Simian Flu all but wiped out humanity. It was because we interfered in matters we did not understand, and our arrogant belief that we could alter nature and escape unpunished. But the virus had a side-effect. It made Simians – apes, chimps, monkeys of all sorts – evolve quicker than they were meant to. Soon, like most oppressed beings suddenly empowered, they fought back. They were led in that first battle by an ape named Caesar, who had seen the compassion mankind was capable of, but also the cruelty. It’s been fifteen years since the fight on the Golden Gate Bridge, a fight the apes won, but […]
About The Author
- Marshall (2017): Early Years Of A Genius Legal Giant
- That’s One Small Step For Man One Giant Leap For Mankind Literary Device
- What Part Of The Brain Is Responsible For Thinking Reasoning And Memory
- Sequence Of Writing – In Order Or Not?
- The Meyerowitz Stories (New And Selected) Movie Review: The Best Adam Sandler Film In A Decade