I have two quite different writing routines depending on whether I’m actually putting pen to paper or not. I sit down to write a book once every four or five years, and it normally takes a year to get the thing written: the shortest was nine months for Nine […]
About The Author
- Marshall (2017): Early Years Of A Genius Legal Giant
- That’s One Small Step For Man One Giant Leap For Mankind Literary Device
- What Part Of The Brain Is Responsible For Thinking Reasoning And Memory
- Sequence Of Writing – In Order Or Not?
- The Meyerowitz Stories (New And Selected) Movie Review: The Best Adam Sandler Film In A Decade